Monday, March 1, 2010

Graduation


The strenght of my design was how I used the clouds in both the front and back and make it look like your looking up to the sky. I wouldn't change anything about my design I like it very much. It was kind of hard because you couldn't do as much as you wanted to you had to stay with the format that they gave you, but once you got use to it, it made it pretty simple. Trying to get all the colors to blend and go together was hard. Graphic design is pretty heasy when you put your mind to it. This project gave me an idea of what jobs people have to do everyday and how much time and effort they put into everything they do. When doing graphic design you have to think from both sides business and customer point of view. Graphic design is a huge part of our everyday life, and its always around us not matter where we are or what we are doing. From the food we get to the clothes that we wear.


No comments: