
Bright Minds in a Bright World
In my art work I wanted to express the feelings and show how I think most people that want to be in the entertainment business feel. It’s such a big market but very few make it in. All around you everyday of your life you see these people and they make it seem like there on top of the world. I feel like if it’s your dream then nothing should stop you from making it come true.
I like the way all the colors flow through the picture and how it all comes together. I think that I did a good job at expressing my feelings and how I felt about the project, and how all the different levels pop out at you throughout the picture and make your eye slowly go through the page.
Kyle Anderson
12th Grade
Digital Photo
No comments:
Post a Comment