Thursday, December 10, 2009

Artist Statement

In my portfolio you will find many different pictures of different types of trick and tool we used in photo shop, and how they help make a regular picture into a work of art. Me personally I think I could of did a better job with my portfolio and taking some better pictures, but overall I like it I tried really hard every time a had a project to do. Changing pictures in photo shop isn’t as easy as it looks it takes a lot of hard work and focus to get it done and how you want it. I way most successful with the social issue just because the topic I wrote about it how I feel, because music is the only way people can get away from there problems and it’s the only way that most people can get there feelings out with having to say them out loud.


I had trouble with the alien, monster, and zombie project because it took a lot more time to do and it had a lot more steps to it, my final product didn’t come out how I wanted but it was close enough. To make myself better in the future I would take more time to think things out and change them to the point that it’s what I see in my head. Coming up with the idea is usually the hardest part of any project no matter how big or small it is. It’s just a matter of putting your mind to it a taking things one step at a time.

I have seen improvement in the work that I have done. I can tell that I’m getting a better feel for the camera and all the projects. As the days go on it gets easier and easier, and you get a better understanding of what photographers go through on any given day. I feel like art is a way to get too know yourself better and you can get to see the real you. To me it’s “A way to get away” from everything it’s just a matter of finding what type of art is best for you.

No comments: